Thup 8. Khasi Authors Society.
- Crisis on the Korean Peninsula : How to Deal With a Nuclear North Korea.
- Conjectures and Refutations: The Growth of Scientific Knowledge (2nd Edition).
- Panther Baby: A Life of Rebellion and Reinvention.
- Clause Structure in South Asian Languages?
Agreement in Standard Khasi and its Variety, Pnar. Singh S. K and S. A Lyngdoh. In Fabric of Indian Linguistics.
Clause Structure in South Asian Languages by V. Dayal, Anoop Mahajan - Hardcover | KSA | Souq
K, Lyngdoh. A, Kashyap, A. Journal of the Society for Khasi Studies. Lexical Representations with respect to NE India.
Some Aspects of Khasi Grammar. Teaching Grammar through Technology. Refresher course in Education. Organized by UGC. Pronunciation and Articulation of Khasi Phonetics.
Delhi University. International seminar-cum-workshop.
It seems that you're in Germany. We have a dedicated site for Germany. Editors: Dayal , V. The researchers in the field of theoretical and theoretically inclined descriptive linguistics have for a long time felt a need for detailed and clearly presented linguistic treatments of various syntactic phenomena in South Asian languages.
Analysis of English and urdu clause
- Death Song (Kevin Kerney, Book 11)?
- Duck (Animal);
- Clause structure in South Asian languages?
- 3D Printing: A Practical Guide for Librarians?