C68 I58 I L38 G O68 M57 also available online. P47 L39 N M45 S26 Alter; Laurence R. A5 A49 Subject Guide.
ISBN 13: 9780804751261
Julienne Grant. Email Me. Corboy Law Center 25 E.
Pearson St. Chicago, IL S6 D33 Report a problem.
Only previews of books are available through the Partner Program. The following book provides a good introduction to specialized Spanish legal terminology:. Content emphasis is Mexico, but other Latin American countries are also covered. Researching Latin American Law: Books. Legal Spanish The following book provides a good introduction to specialized Spanish legal terminology:.
Latin American Lawyers
Teach Yourself Call Number: K S6 R Chapters on various legal topics include fundamental terms in Spanish and samples of legislation, along with English translations. Translation exercises—Spanish into English, and English into Spanish--are also provided.
Encyclopedia of World Constitutions by Gerhard Robbers, ed. Call Number: Law Reference K E5 E53 Katz, ed.
- Comparative Biology and Evolutionary Relationships of Tree Shrews.
- Hobbess Thucydides.
- WWW Book Repositories!
- The Political Economy of Arab Food Sovereignty.
- Bibliographic Information.
- E-Learning Companion: A Students Guide to Online Success, 3rd Edition.
- Outsourcing Planning: What Do Consultants Do in a Regional Spatial Planning in the Netherlands (UvA-Proefschriften).
O also available online. B39 C35 C68 I58 I L38 G