The result of their diverse interactions, maintained using the energy from physiological processes, is a fantastically well-organized and dynamic whole. This work describes results from minimal, biomimetic systems and primarily investigates membranes and active emulsions, as well as key aspects of both soft matter and non-equilibrium phenomena. It is shown that these minimal reconstitutions are already capable of a range of complex behaviour such as nonlinear electric responses, chemical communication and locomotion.
These studies will bring us closer to a fundamental understanding of complex systems by reconstituting key aspects of their form and function in simple model systems.
Geometry-induced asymmetric diffusion.
- Bestselling Series.
- Practical GIS Analysis.
- Greek Political Oratory (Penguin Classics);
- Towards Autonomous Soft Matter Systems: Experiments on Membranes and Active Emulsions.
- John James Audubon: The Making of an American;
Nominated as an outstanding Ph. Buy eBook. Buy Hardcover.
Towards autonomous soft matter systems: Experiments on membranes and active emulsions
Buy Softcover. Rent the eBook. Skip to search form Skip to main content.
- Doctors and the State in the Soviet Union!
- Decision and Game Theory for Security: First International Conference, GameSec 2010, Berlin, Germany, November 22-23, 2010. Proceedings;
- Queen of Angels (Queen of Angels, Book 1);
In the first part, we outline a concept of self assembled soft matter devices based on micro-fluidics, which use surfactant bilayer membranes as their main building blocks. View PDF. Save to Library.
Towards autonomous soft matter systems: Experiments on membranes and active emulsions :: hertaistalcadap.ml
Create Alert. Share This Paper.
Citations Publications citing this paper. Hydrodynamic capture of microswimmers into sphere-bound orbits. Shelley , Jun Zhang. References Publications referenced by this paper.
- Towards autonomous soft matter systems: Experiments on membranes and active emulsions.
- Brain Informatics: International Conference, BI 2011, Lanzhou, China, September 7-9, 2011. Proceedings.
- The electrical engineering handbook. Third ed., Systems, controls, embedded systems, energy, and machines!
- Soft Matter - Abstracts.
- Plotting Hitlers Death: The German Resistance to Hitler, 1933-45.